Fashion Geek Life

LVL UP+ Accessories Unboxing

Level Up by Loot Crate Unboxing- Quest | Gamerwife.com

Last month I had the extreme good fortune of winning a LVL UP+ by Loot Crate Accessories box from The Nerdy Girlie (thanks, Megan!!) and I thought it would be fun to share with you all what I got.

For those of you not familiar, LVL UP+ is the geeky apparel subscription service available from Loot Crate. There are a few different options available, including T-Shirts, socks, and other wearables. I happened to win an accessories box (now called, Loot for Her, apparently), which retails for $17.99 CAD. You can also bundle your boxes to get even more awesome geeky apparel.

All in all I’m extremely happy with this box. The leggings are very thick and sturdy, although I may have just a tige too much booty for the size medium. Or, maybe they’re really just supposed to fit that low. I dunno. All in all I’m very impressed with the quality and would venture that these guys would normally cost a lot more than $17.99, so go me.

And, as I promised in the video I did immediately change out of my jeans and throw on my new Enterprise nebula leggings and I was feeling so cute that I decided to take a snap for y’all.

LVL UP Leggings Style | Level Up by Loot Crate Unboxing- Quest | Gamerwife.com You’ll notice that I’m also wearing my Kylo Ren tank from Jordandene, which I would wear all day everyday if I was allowed. New summer outfit? I think so.

Have you tried LVL UP+? What did you think?

May 4, 2016 at 10:52 am

Those leggings are fantastic! I have a pair of Supernatural leggings that has the same low booty problem…I definitely need to wear them with a long shirt haha!

May 4, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Hmmm… maybe some leggings just don’t account for booties? And yeah, I’m in love.

Natalie Patalie (@natalie_patalie)
    May 4, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Love the leggings!!! I’ve always liked “galaxy leggings,” but yours are even better :O

hergeekery
    May 4, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Oh my gosh, those leggings are perfect! And how cool that they’re so study! I’m used to super thin leggings that don’t leave much to the imagination, so I love when I come across a pair that doesn’t make me feel like I’m showing everything off-__-

May 5, 2016 at 1:40 pm

I would have liked a bit more shape/give to the bum area, but other than that they are perfection. I just need to make sure I wear a longer t-shirt with them… 😉

Desiree
    May 5, 2016 at 12:01 am

Love the leggings! Glad they’re sturdy and made from good material. I often find prints I like, but then go feel the material and it usually isn’t the greatest, or sheer.

May 5, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Yeah, other than the bum issue I’m mega impressed. I bought some leggings from We Love Fine a couple of years ago and they’re practically pantyhose. These I feel much more comfortable wearing in lieu of pants.

Ari Carr
    May 5, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Love that outfit!

May 5, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Thanks! I love it too!

May 6, 2016 at 6:39 pm

My friend subscribes to the LVL up box and they love it. I just haven’t been able to jump on the Loot Crate Bandwagon. Because certain items in the box I just don’t care for at all. I think the LVL box sounds interesting though!

May 15, 2016 at 2:34 am

Ahhh leggings good score, since I live in leggings I too agree thickness is key. I’m partial to the leggings that go up to your belly button – grandma style but that’s just because low rise things don’t go well with the booty/hip area either 😛 I still have a few pairs that sit low but since I love the print so much you can over look that problem 😛

Neri
    May 26, 2016 at 9:59 am

I am so with you about not really being a collector, so this box seems way more up my alley! Those leggings are adorbs! Too bad the Australian dollar is doing so terrible right now. Ah well!

May 28, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Yeah, the Canadian dollar isn’t so hot right now either, which is why I’m extra happy I won that box. Sadly I forgot to cancel my next paid one, but I guess I get to do another review…?!

Neri
        May 28, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Haha, well there are worse things out there to accidentally purchase! Looking forward to the next one 🙂