Geek Life

October Favourites 2015

Monthly Favorites October 2015 | Gamerwife.com

Monthly Favorites October 2015 | Gamerwife.com

October seems to have just zoomed by. Fall is in full swing and winter and the holidays are on the horizon. Like I mentioned last month there’s something about fall that feels like a great time to restart and refresh and I feel more focused than I have in ages. Here’s a few of my October favourites:

Recap of things discussed this month:

Korean Roasted Seaweed
Pakistani Coffee
Cup O’Coffee Mask
Hidden Brain Podcast
Life Is Strange *Bonus* Check out my article on Life Is Strange and What Games Can Learn From TV

What were you loving this week?

Celeste
    October 28, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Chai + Coffee? I’m sold. Need to make this asap.

October 28, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Yes. Yes you do.

October 29, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Your hair is just the absolute cutest today! I really want to check out life is strange! I just never give myself time to play video games anymore….mobile games don’t count. I’m just finally getting back into reading again! So I guess it’s all about dedicating the time.

Now excuse me while I go and make some of that coffee!!

October 30, 2015 at 7:19 pm

Mobile games totally count! But I know what you mean. I really did have to carve out the time for Life Is Strange, but it appealed to so many of entertainment faves (high school drama, supernatural stuff, etc) that it was easy to stick with.

November 1, 2015 at 3:15 am

I love your favorites Mariko, I always find amazing things from your reviews 🙂 Shall definitely be listening to that podcast and the Pakistani Coffee sounds super yum! Will definitely pick up some roasted seaweed (I remember eating it as a kid and being a little weirded out but yeah I’m all about the seaweed now!). The scrub sounds so good too!

November 8, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Thanks! I remember having the same thing as a kid about dried cuttlefish, which I love now. It’s especially good with beer.