Geek Life

July Favourites 2015

July Favourites 2015 | Gamerwife.com

July Favourites 2015 | Gamerwife.com
This months favourites involve snacks, beauty products, games and my beloved R2D2 earrings from Lilipop!

August 5, 2015 at 4:42 am

I got to try the black pepper and yup – incredible! I love your zip bag re-packaging – are you a virgo 😛 Will have to check out Nimona – sounds/looks awesome 🙂 Woohoo for dry shampoo – your hair colour is super cute too!

August 6, 2015 at 2:47 pm

I’m not a Virgo, but I do try to be organized. Even if I’m not very disciplined about it. I love this hair dye I’m using because it washes out so nicely.

August 5, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Wasabi ranch is my fave, but I’ve yet to try black pepper! I’ll have to give that flavor a try. Also, must get my hands on Nimona at some point, and all of Lilipop’s earrings are fab!

August 6, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Have yet to try the wasabi Ranch flavour, Rick’s too scared he can’t reseal the package and they’ll go bad. And I definitely recommend Nimona, it is wonderful.

August 6, 2015 at 3:54 pm

I roll mine down a lot and then use three clothespins to keep the sealed…seems to keep them pretty fresh! Though they only last for a few days before being entirely devoured anyway. 🙂

August 6, 2015 at 3:59 pm

I’m not even sure we have clothespins around here. I’ll probably just keep divvying them into ziplock bags.

August 6, 2015 at 7:40 am

I love your hair! I recently had blue highlights put in and I also try not to wash my hair as often as the colour fades… Perhaps I should try that spray, but I kinda need to wash my hair since it gets so sweaty from all the kickboxing… XD

Oh and those earrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing. ^^

August 6, 2015 at 2:52 pm

I am still wearing the earrings! I am obsessed. And dry shampoo is actually pretty good at dealing with sweat. It absorbs the moisture and smells really nice and fresh.

Damaris / The cat, you and us
    August 7, 2015 at 8:24 am

Downloading right now alpahbear, I have such a soft spot for word games. Dry shampoo! I have it on my wishlist for long, but somehow I fail to go to the store to buy it (kicking myself while writing this :S) – love the two tones of your hair and your r2d2 earrings.

August 7, 2015 at 2:05 pm

I have a strong feeling you will ADORE Alphabear. Yeah, my two tone colour is a total accident, but I love it. And definitely remember to try dry shampoo. It has been a godsend for me.

August 7, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Ah I love your earrings! And I’ll have to check out Nimona. I am actually trying to finish The Night Circus which I have been holding on to for too long x( Oh and I hope you’re listening Calbee! 😀

August 7, 2015 at 2:09 pm

I’m still slogging through Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children (it’s not bad, I’m just a dreadfully unmotivated reader) but I decided to take a break for Nimona. It only takes a couple hours to read through, but it is so, so worth it.

abbycake
    August 7, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I just bought Nimona for my high school classroom. I need to read it first, so I am super excited. 🙂
    xx Abby a geek tragedy

August 8, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Oh nice. I think high school kids would really enjoy Nimona. Enjoy! You’re in for a treat.

Jessica Pyreflies
    August 9, 2015 at 9:37 pm

I’m in love with your hair! The length and color is purrrrfect. Please don’t change it. 😀

(I’m on my phone and video is taking forever to load so I’m only commenting on the photo. Sowwie!)

Jessica | Pyreflies.org

August 11, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Thanks, sweetie. I will be redying my hair blue this week, but it’ll be back to that lovely violet within a few weeks (part of why I’m in love with this shade). 😉