Fashion Style & Gift Guides

If My Blog Was An Outfit 2015

Last year I did a post of the same name, boiling my blog down to a single outfit. Back then my blog design had a lot of pink and a decidedly girly vibe, so my outfit definitely reflected that. My new design and logo are quite a bit edgier, so I figured it was time to put together another outfit that better captures where Gamerwife is now.

Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Making purchases from these links may result in a commission for this site so that I can buy cat litter. You can learn more about my disclosure policy here.

If My Blog Was An Outfit 2015

1. Alien Space Boyfriend Tank Top | 2. I Love You To Death Necklace | 3. Pac-Man Bracelet | 4. Life Is Strut a Dream Booties | 5. Bionic Leggings in Purple

This time I anchored the outfit around those awesome bionic print leggings by MitMunk for a funky-futuristic vibe. Next up was the tank top version of my beloved Alien Space Boyfriend shirt and a couple of unconventional accessories. Pulling everything together is a pair of high-heeled booties, which where actually Rick’s suggestion. It’s quite a bit sexier than my last blog outfit, with a much more of a rock ‘n roll vibe.

What do you think?
Did I capture the new Gamerwife vibe?

patriciaaworley
    June 11, 2015 at 1:39 pm

oh god I love this. It definitely fits and hell yes I’d wear that outfit. I may just do this for my own blog, although the color palette is pretty drab 😛

June 11, 2015 at 2:00 pm

In addition to the colour palette, I also took inspiration from the spirit and vibe of my recent writing. Maybe that’ll help you get a little more colour into your outfit?

Ari Carr
    June 11, 2015 at 6:11 pm

It’s so awesome! I love the kind of futuristic look to it, and especially the colours. I haven’t played Mass Effect (yet) but my boyfriend tells me that vest is perfect.
    comicsandcookies.com

June 11, 2015 at 6:22 pm

I already have it as a boy’s t-shirt, but I love it so much. I think you’d like Mass Effect a lot. The first one is a bit dated by now, but 2 and 3 are still loads of fun.

Jessica Pyreflies
    June 12, 2015 at 3:06 pm

This outfit is perfect for the new blog design! I just looked at the old “if my blog was an outfit” post and woah! what a difference!

Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

June 12, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Thanks! It’s quite the contrast, isn’t it? I still love the other outfit, but it was quite fun to channel my more punk rock side this time.

Celeste
    June 14, 2015 at 11:47 pm

The outfits matches your new logo perfectly. I’m really digging the colors.

June 25, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Thank you! I’m really into the retro arcade-punk thing right now.

June 16, 2015 at 8:33 am

This is an amazing outfit, and THOSE LEGGINGS!!! I am in love with them. I think this outfit matches your design perfectly. Love it!

June 25, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Thank you! And the leggings come in lots of different colours. They even have Transformers leggings.

June 24, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Oh my… Those leggins! I need them! XD
    This outfit suits your new look. 🙂

July 2, 2015 at 4:34 am

Those leggings are kick arse! Love the change in your blog, I think your new direction really suits you 🙂