Adventures Video Games

PAX East 2014 Cosplay

PAX East 2014 | Team Fortress 2 | Gamerwife.com

As with any convention, there was plenty of cosplay at this year’s PAX East. Since most of my time was spent working at various booths, cosplayers were one of the easier things for me to take photos of. Lucky for me these were tons of amazing cosplayers on display.

I’ve included the names of the cosplayers when available, but if you recognize someone, including yourself, please drop me a line so I can credit them properly. And mouse over the images for descriptions.

I didn’t manage to get any cosplays together for this year’s PAX East, but seeing all of the amazing hard work and creativity on display has inspired me to get my proverbial shit together and finally take the cosplay plunge.

Who do you think I should cosplay?

Jenny
    April 24, 2014 at 3:25 pm

SHEPARD!!

April 24, 2014 at 7:32 pm

There weren’t nearly as many Shepards this year as last, but maybe that’s because I never made it up to the BioWare base. Apparently there was a cast cosplay panel this year. Which I totally missed because work.

nerdburger
    April 25, 2014 at 1:36 am

I am loving the Delsin cosplay! And the lady rainicorn is so cute.

April 25, 2014 at 7:27 am

I think cosplay is amazing. No idea who you could cosplay as, there are so many choices… ^__^

Ari Carr
    April 25, 2014 at 8:48 am

The Pea-body and Atlas girls are so cute!

April 25, 2014 at 10:58 am

i love cosplayers. me and yangkyu always go just in a t-shirt and i have either cat ears or a cute hat but that’s about it. one time we saw the best costume.. this tall muscular guy dressed in a tight white shirt and pants with little wings and a red ball thingie coming out of his head. he was a mog! i still have a picture of him somewhere 🙂

April 25, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Ahh gosh how good are they, people are so clever, I think my fav are the sesame street aliens!

April 28, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Yeah, they really took it to a whole other level.

sophierocious
    May 3, 2014 at 2:56 am

Holly Conrad’s costumes are always gold. I just love her attention to detail in that Cassandra cosplay!

May 4, 2014 at 6:01 pm

I don’t think that’s Holly Conrad. I saw her cosplay on her blog and it was the Inquisition version of the inquisitor. Also, I would have totally fangirled out if Commander Holly had been in the booth.

Sponsor Spotlight: April 2014 | xo Mia
    March 25, 2015 at 12:30 am

[…] Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’ | PinterestPAX East 2014 Cosplay | Friday I’m In Love Not being good at video games doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy them. At least that’s my motto over at Gamerwife, a place for gamers and partners of gamers to explore and celebrate video game culture regardless of their experience. I love to focus on game art, indie games, cats and whatever my geeky heart desires. What does being a geek mean to you? Being a geek to me is about being apologetically enthusiastic about the things you love, not being afraid to be different, and always being curious about the world around me.What’s your spring must-do? My spring must-do is taking my winter coat to the dry cleaners. I know it’s incredibly mundane, but nothing signals the end of winter better than finally storing away all my woollies. […]

• Penny for your thoughts...